A Special Maltese, Owner: Susan Caskey Simsboro ,La 71275 (318) 247-6810
Guarantee and conditions:
Puppy ID : CKC PUPPY#
Breed : Maltese
SOLD With CKC Registry! Unless otherwise agreed at time of sale. AS A PET ONLY NOT FOR BREEDER STOCK! NOT TO BE RESOLD TO ANYONE OR KEPT IN CAGE AT ALL TIMES!
This puppy has been dewormed with Pyrantel50 at 21 days old and with SafeGuard (10%Fenbendazole) 3 day intervals at 5,7,9,weeks of age.I also add Diatomaceous earth (FOOD GRADE)to their food daily which is a aid in removal of parasites.If I still have the dogs after that they are wormed once a month with 1%Ivermectin 1/10 per pound (which covers heartworms internal and external parasites.This puppy has also been vaccinated with:
Neopar at 4weeks of age
Galaxy DA2PPVL+CV at 6 weeks,(WITHOUT LEPTO)
At 10 weeks I give GALAXY with Lepto (DA2PPVL+CV).((Canine_Distemper,Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, Parvo&Lepto MLV+CORONA) IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THIS:The puppy should be followed up every 3-4 weeks with a booster till 16 weeks of age then once a year as your vet suggest. If not followed up this contract is null & Void!!
I also give Intra trac 3(for Kennel cough at 6 weeks, and anytime they will be exposed to other dogs, such as :vacation, boarding, dog shows ect.
Feeding Instructions: At weaning I chop in my Blender to a mash and feed dry FREE CHOICE AT ALL TIMES till about 6-7weeks then I mix the whole kibble in for a week then on most puppies whole kibble alone by ten weeks dry DO NOT ADD WATER<THE FEED Already has moisture content in it, to much will cause soft stools.
Recommended Puppy Food: Eukanuba, Royal Canine, Science Diet, whatever you decide remember Your dog is what it eats.If you are spending $$ on a Quality Puppy!! You should feed a quality feed. Always change foods gradually over a 3-5 day span.
Guarantee and Conditions:
1. This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale .We DO NOT EVER GIVE CASH REFUNDS (DEPOSITS ARE NEVER REFUNDABLE!!) If breeder is proven to be responsible for incident within 24 hours of puppy exchange of owners. of purchased puppy, only then will I replace the puppy of my choice to equal value and quality(color,size,quality can not be guaranteed!!)
2. This puppy is guaranteed against any debilitating congenital defects extending to one year from its birth date. This includes the following conditions: epilepsy, deafness, blindness, liver shunt, or heart murmur. The 1 Year Health Guarantee does not include minor illnesses, hernias, hypoglycemia, or coccidiosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals, or physical injury.
3. The puppy is guaranteed for 72hrs. from the delivery date against exposure of viral illness. The delivery date as defined in this document is the date in which the purchaser (or representative of the purchaser) takes physical possession of the puppy.
4. The purchaser is required to take their puppy to a licensed veterinarian for a checkup within 24 hours of the delivery date. If the dog is not taken to a licensed vet, your contract is void and null! If the veterinarian should find a debilitating congenital defect the puppy may be exchanged with a healthy puppy of the same sex & quality and breed providing the dog and its registration papers are returned in the same condition it was sold in: clean, well groomed, and Puppy pack:(toys, books, collar, ect) included at the time of the sale. All shipping is at the expense of the purchaser. I WILL NOT TAKE BACK A PUPPY WITH ANY CONTAGIOUS DISEASES!!!
5 If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within 12 months of its birth date, an autopsy must be performed at the purchaser’s expense by a veterinary teaching hospital or state licensed DVM acceptable to the seller’s own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason for death, the seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the purchaser. A written statement from the licensed veterinarian must be provided and the microchips must match Avid/seller’s records. The guarantee is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
6. The seller is not responsible for any veterinarian bills incurred. The seller assumes no responsibility for this animal after the delivery date for any medical expense, human allergies, training difficulties or behavior problems. Once the puppy is delivered, the buyer assumes all responsibility for the puppy.
7 No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
8. The purchaser agrees to have annual veterinary checkups, keep all immunizations current according to AVMA guidelines, properly administer heartworm preventative, provide adequate housing according to state law; confine the animal in a fenced yard or a kennel run, or walk on leash, but not restrain the dog on rope or chain.
9 The purchaser agrees to pay for seller’s legal fees should the purchaser not fulfill contractual obligations. Purchaser agrees to let seller determine venue. Should any litigation arise regarding the puppy for any reason the purchaser is obligated to pay the seller’s legal fees.
10. If the dog cannot be kept by the purchaser of this contract! Purchaser agrees to contact(Pam Jennings) Breeder,SELLER to let seller HAve FIRST CHANCE(OPTIONAL) AT taking THE (PUPPY,Dog) BACK .This dog is by no means to be given or resold to anyone (breeder,pet shop,shelter, family, friend,ect.) without contacting the breeder first!!
Sorry NO Checks accepted.
I have read and agree to the A Special Maltese Guarantee and Conditions. I have also read and understand the New Puppy Care Sheet.
Purchaser signature and date: _____________________________________________________
Home &Email address:_____________________________________________________________
Home & Cell Phone:________________________________________________________________
Seller signature &date:________________________________________________________________